Welcome to the Sync Accountability Club!
Discover how to get better fitness/health results, feel more confident than ever, and improve your daily life with a community of like minded women in this 8 week program from February 6 – March 31.
This is a crucial time of year. We are just a month out from the New Year and already many have lost hope of meeting their goals. January is a really tricky time to make change. Most people fail. This leads to feelings of frustration, defeat and hopelessness. Please know this is normal and extremely common.
You are definitely not alone.
I recently polled our members to see what they found most helpful in getting long term results at Sync Fitness. In figuring this out, I knew I could unlock the door to help more women get exactly what they want out of 2017, even if January was a total bust. Watch this video to see what the poll results were…
Our 8 Week Sync Accountability Club is for you if:
You’re sick of feeling frustrated and overwhelmed by your lifestyle choices.
You’re sick of all the stopping and starting when it comes to eating well and keeping up with your workouts.
You’re sick of feeling guilty, emotional, and confused about nutrition.
You’re sick of pushing your goals and timelines out because you’ve failed to meet them.
You would love to do more to claim your body and own your life.
You would love to be stronger, fitter, faster, healthier than you are right now.
You would love some ongoing support and guidance from me.
You would love unconditional support from a super rad community who will tell you you’re amazing, but also challenge you to be the best version of yourself.
As I’ve worked with thousands of women over the last 13 years, I’ve learned the best ways to empower you to take charge of your life, while giving you the consistent support and resources you need.
My solution for YOU
The Sync Accountability Club will give you everything you want and need:
- ongoing motivation
- opportunities for goal setting and goal tweaking
- very specific action steps to take toward each of your goals every week
- a close knit community of support and friendship
- a place to seek guidance, ask questions and stay connected to those who inspire you most
The Sync Accountability Club is exclusively for members who are:
- looking for consistent accountability to their goals
- craving more interaction, communication and support from our community
- prepared to push themselves to reach very specific goals
- excited to live a bigger, bolder and better life outside of boot camp
- ready to implement simple, sustainable habits year round
The Sync Accountability Club is NOT for anyone who:
- is looking for a quick fix or super rigid lifestyle rules
- wants to work on their goals all alone
- has already met all their health goals
- does not enjoy making new friends and supporting others
- isn’t ready to take steps to improve all aspects of their life
- does not want any feedback on how to set and meet goals
So, what exactly is the Sync Accountability Club (SAC)?
I have taken all the best components of my transformation programs that help our members get the best results and I have put them into this new program. Over the course of this 8 week program you’ll receive:
- A Kick Off Party – Join us on Monday, February 6th at 7pm to meet all the Sync Accountability (SAC) members. You will learn about the program, set your Week 1 goals and get totally pumped up for the next 8 weeks.
- Weekly Zoom Club Calls – Every Monday at 7pm we will meet as a group via Zoom (video conference call) to celebrate wins, have and educational moment, and set specific goals for the upcoming week. You will have a chance to ask Sara any questions at this time, as well as develop relationships with your fellow SAC friends. All video calls will be recorded if you cannot be on live.
- SAC Success Journal – I have created a journal just for this program where you can track goals and wins on a weekly and daily basis. I have based this journal on journals I’ve studies of highly successful individuals, from personal trainers to business coaches. The tracking we will do in this program is tested and proven to help you reach success in all areas of your life.
- Vision Boarding/Annual Planning Event – we will meet as a group to spend some time making vision boards and planning your year. If you’re not the artsy type, no problem. I will offer a couple options to make this event meaningful to you.
- Private SAC Forum – as in our transformation programs, there will be an exclusive online community set up (via Facebook) just for SAC members where you can easily connect and chat with each other (and Sara) as much as you’d like. This will be a place for daily connection, support and motivation.
- Ongoing Education & Motivation – in the private online community, you will receive a regular dose of education, motivation & inspiration. This will come in the form of motivational posts to keep you inspired and fired up, as well as tactical information to help you take consistent action steps to meet your weekly goals.
- Optional Assessments – You will have the opportunity to do before/after assessments (including weigh ins, measurements and photos) to track your progress during the program. In our transformation programs, these are mandatory. For the SAC, they will be optional, depending on your accountability goals over the next 8 weeks.
- 911 Access – if you have a pressing issue/moment of crisis/urgent need, you can schedule a 20 minute “911 call” with Sara (one per month).
- Grand Finale Party – we will meet as a group for a final gathering to celebrate ALL your wins.
As you can see, this is an extremely high value program. It is valued at over $1000 for the full 8 weeks. But I want to keep this program accessible to as many members as possible.
Your investment in the SAC is only $297. That includes all the program components listed above.
What I’ve seen in the last few years is that successful people have help. They have coaches. They make sure they have someone to hold them accountable. This is a game changer for so many individuals, myself included. For the last 5+ years I have spent $400-$1200 a month on accountability groups and personal and professional coaching. It has been a total game changer in how I set goals and MEET them over and over. People ask me how I have been able to accomplish than ever, while working way less, since having Vinnie. It’s 100% because I have coaches and colleagues who sit down with me every month and help me identify where I can be better and exactly what action steps I need to take. That is what the Sync Accountability Club will do for you!
To secure your spot in the program for just $297, click the Registration button below. After you register, be sure to mark Monday, February 6th 7pm on your calendar for our first SAC Meeting!
**Please note the SAC is limited to 25 people and is currently 70% sold out.**
If you are not a current Sync member and would like to join the SAC, please email me here and I’ll help you get set up. We would love to have you!
What Past Members Say About Our Groups:
“This group has has challenged me and inspired me. It has gotten me, for the first time, set yearly goals, to set small intermediate steps, and take actions in accomplishing those small steps, which gets me to those big goals. The group has provided incredible support and encouragement for the hard days and tough decisions in a totally non-judgmental and open way. That support and encouragement is invaluable and certainly has improved my life in that I know I have a place/people to go to who will listen, inspire, encourage and motivate me. It is also pretty amazing to have this group to celebrate your victories and successes. The accountability of the group has also been great for me as it helps me make healthy food choices, and pushes me to get to my workouts and pushes me to 20 workouts a month. The vast wealth of knowledge and experience in this group is impressive and it is so wonderful to have this group of people there to talk through ideas/experience/difficulties in all aspects of life. This group has improved my life by inspiring me to work out more, inspiring and encouraging me to make healthier food choices, holding me accountable and getting me through a tough holiday season mostly unscathed and still on track with my goals, inspiring and encouraging me to make positive life changes, providing advice and encouragement on pretty much everything, and generally getting me to be more awesome and stronger in every sense. I knew signing up for this group would be a great experience, but it has been so much more than I could have expected. I am so honored to be a part of this group.” Meredith
“From this group I have received accountability, inspiration and many perspectives. This group has improved my life because I have become more mindful of my goals and more aware of the choices and struggles we all face many, many times a day. I’m making more powerful choices, organizing my priorities, and setting myself up with my “small deliberate actions” to achieve my overall goals. I love that exercise; it’s as rewarding as physical exercise.” Maria Alvord.
“It is so rewarding to be in a group of people who are committed to support one another, cheer each other on in successes, and work through hardships together. Learning to set goals that are realistic and achievable, and breaking them down into doable steps has been huge! For me, the accountability is the most amazing thing. I love that the group “has my back” and will check in with me about issues, and offer suggestions when I ask for them. I’m always so excited for our monthly meetings!” Serena Severance.
“Our group has been inspiring, supportive, and welcoming. I feel lucky to be surrounded by a great group of individuals who are committed to helping one another reach their goals. We brainstorm solutions to our challenges and set up accountability structures to keep us focused an on track.
I have formed bonds with the other members that keep me connected and motivated. I sometimes refer to boot camp and The Sync Elite Circle as my new happy hour. It’s where I catch up with friends and share my struggles and find support.” Amy Besunder.
“This group is supportive, goal diverse, real, determined. It has helped me stay accountable to my goals, especially when progress is slow and sticking with it isn’t appealing. When I’m off track, I feel like the duration is shorter due to the group accountability. I also find the group to be a place to share things you’re not OK with everyone in “real life” knowing. It’s kinda like having a group as a life coach. Everyone in the group is very supportive and has a different reason for being here.” Sara B.
Fine Print: Your commitment to the Sync Accountability Club lasts from February 6-March 31. Because of the limited spots for this program, there are no refunds or cancellations allowed for this program once we begin. The cost of the Sync Accountability Club is in addition to, not in place of, your monthly membership dues. If you are not a current member, you are welcome to become a member and join the SAC! All pricing includes 9.6% WA State sales tax.