3 Ways to Never Diet Again
- 09.4.2016 |
- No Comments |
- Filed Under: Nutrition, Sync Fitness Current Events, Uncategorized, Weight Loss Program
I don’t believe in dieting. How about you? I would love to help you reframe your headspace around nutrition and dieting. It is one of my biggest passions.
Most women use food as a form of punishment and reward. Many of us have been doing this almost out entire lives. So, it can be really challenging go stop the vicious cycle that runs on repeat in our heads and in our habits.
At Sync Fitness, we talk a TON about mindset around food in our Total Body Transformation Program, so if you’re already signed up for that, you’ll get a lot of support in this area (if you’re not signed up, please join us!) I thought it might be helpful to give you a little sneak peek at some of the ways we talk about food in our programs.
Here are 3 practices ingrained in our Total Body Transformation Program to ensure you will never have to diet again. Ever.
1. Eliminate deprivation.
Most people think that to get results, it has to be really hard and really painful. Maybe you remove entire food groups or make solemn promises to yourself like, “I will never eat sugar again.” This is all well and good for a day or two. And then, failure… You eat the sugar. You hate yourself. You are back to where you started, but with a more damaged sense of self. You do this over and over – maybe every single Monday.
This is so damaging. It is hard on you physically, but it is emotional and mental TORTURE. You deserve so much better.
How about you work from a place of abundance instead of deprivation. “I can have allll the fruits and veggies and protein I want. I can eat so many things I enjoy. I can even have a little sugar or alcohol or bread here and there and still get the results I want. Nothing is off limits.”
See how different this is? It is entirely possible to get results without a deprivation based diet.
2. Only practice sustainable habits.
For the love of God, don’t stop eating carbs (or any other food group!) That is not sustainable. It is just a horrible way to torture yourself. Also, do not commit to eating the exact same boring, bland meals day after day just to see if the scale will move.
Practice habits that are enjoyable and sustainable. Make one new dinner recipe a week from your favorite healthy website (I love skinnytaste.com or realhealthyrecipes.com)
Allow yourself to have your favorite alcoholic drink 1-2 nights a week.
Learn how to healthify your favorite carbs (zoodles! cauliflower rice! spaghetti squash!)
Eat dessert. Not every night. But once a week or so – if that’s your favorite treat (I’d rather have wine, lol!)
Exercise 3-5 days a week. Not every single day. That is not sustainable. And you’ll likely hurt yourself.
So, choose habits that challenge you, but set you up for success. If you set yourself up to win and you will keep winning!
3. Do not rely on quick fixes.
Weight loss and fat loss takes time. Losing water weight can be fast. Losing muscle mass can be fast if you’re undernourished. Losing fat is a slow process where you must learn patience and self love. That is the only way to ensure long term success.
When you take baby steps every day, you form habits and results that will last a lifetime. If you read any stories of The Biggest Loser – Where Are They Now, almost all of them have regained their weight and then some.
Crazy intense programs do not work because they do not give you lasting results. They perpetuate that vicious cycle of using food and exercise for reward and punishment. That is a horrible way to live. Most of us have been there. I have – for decades. It sucks.
Along those lines, we do not recommend cleanses or detoxes. They are bright, shiny objects, I know. They guarantee amazing results. But here’s the thing… the weight you lose by only drinking juice for 3 days and not chewing one bite of food is water weight. You’ll also lose muscle. You will regain the weight as quickly as you lost it – AND – you will be angry, depressed, frustrated. Because, again, you have had a set back. This wrecks your headspace around nutrition – long after the the cleanse is over. Please, do not do it. (Also, you have a liver. It’s main job is to cleanse you. Every damn day.)
So, let’s make a pact. You in? Join me in NEVER dieting again. Your life will change, forever. You will probably fall in love with yourself, for the first time. It is the best journey.
If you’d like to take this non-diet journey, join us for our Total Body Transformation Program! I will teach you how to totally reframe your relationship with food and exercise, while getting you amazing results.
Warning: this program is only for people who are ready to amaze themselves, and cheer for themselves, and say, “Damn, I ROCK.” I’m not saying that will happen on Day 1. But it will happen. You ready?
PS: if this email struck a chord with you, email me and let me know. I’d love to connect and support you wherever you are at.
3 Easy Summer Fitness Tips!
- 07.11.2016 |
- No Comments |
- Filed Under: General Fitness, Sync Fitness Current Events, Weight Loss Program
Summertime can be a tough time to stay on top of health, fitness, wellness goals. I mean, who doesn’t want to just lounge in the sun all day with a bottomless mimosa?!?
But summer fitness can actually be super easy and practically effortless. If you’re struggling at all with this, email me! I would love to help you out in any way I can.
Ok, here are my 3 Easy Summer Fitness Tips:
>>>1. Get in shorter workouts.
If you have a crazy summer schedule, don’t underestimate the power of getting in a 10 minute workout. It’s better than nothing – and can leave you drenched & fired up for your day. Try this: 30 jumping jacks, 20 squats, 10 push ups, 10 supermans. Repeat as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes.
>>>2. Build movement and activity into your day.
Do walking errands when it’s sunny out. Schedule hikes and bike rides with your family. Hit up parks with trails and go exploring (Discovery and Carkeek are great for this!) Go stand up paddle boarding or kayaking on Greenlake or Lake Washington. Workouts don’t always have to be super high intensity – any movement is much better than sitting in front of a screen.
>>>3. Join a community for support.
Yes, come join us at Sync Fitness! Showing up for a workout takes out all the guesswork. It is so nice to just let someone else tell you what to do. It’s also great to workout in a community of supportive women (our members are super rad!) Email me to schedule a complimentary week of classes OR you could even jump into our upcoming Battle of the Bod Squads if you’re looking for fitness & nutrition support and daily motivation.
Don’t let three months of eating and drinking creep up on you. I’ve seen it happen and it’s very frustrating come fall. Don’t do that to yourself! I’m here for you. My team is here for you. We would love to support you in any way we can.
Oh, and PS: You can save $50 off Battle of the Bod Squads if you register by Tuesday at midnight! Make sure to grab your spot right away (and invite a couple friends to join you – it’s a super fun program!) This program was specifically designed to be a part of your summer routine – you can even do it while traveling!
About Sara Dean and Sync Fitness: Sara founded Sync Fitness in 2003. It is her biggest pride and joy – ok, aside from her 3 year old – and some days that is totally negotiable. Our programs have received multiple awards and accolades over the years. The community my staff and members have built at Sync Fitness is beyond anything I could have imagined when I first started this adventure. We do a lot of laughing, a lot of cheering, and there are quite a few happy tears too. I am proud that this is a safe place for so many women to show up and do their thang, whatever that means on any given day. Our classes are full of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels. Every single person is perfect as is.
You can contact Sara and the Sync Team here. We look forward to connecting with you!
Sustainable Habits for a Fit & Healthy Spring into Summer
Whew! We’ve already had a scorcher with record-breaking temperatures on Monday, and it’s not even June! All of that lovely weather is probably going to get you in the mood to get into a swimsuit (or at least shorts) too cool off, but lots of us struggle attaining the beach bod we can be proud of.
The following suggestions and tips will help you get on the path with sustainable habits for and building a body you love.
Start small. Let’s be honest, doing a complete overhaul of your lifestyle and diet can feel challenging. And since we’re creatures of habit, it’s easy to fall back into poor habits. But if you can start with a small change and commit to it, such as skipping dessert or going for a 30-minute run/walk every day, you can tackle your habits one at a time for more success! The key is to stay active each and every day, even if every session is not hard core.
Mix it up. The best workout regimens include a mixture of cardio and strength-training exercise. The cardio improves your heart health while causing you to lose calories and fat from sweat, while the strength training increases muscle mass and tones your physique.
Focus on your food. A diet packed with protein is what you need for a slimmer, fitter bod. A healthy serving is 4-6 ounces – have some with each meal! Great sources are plain Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs, meat, fish, tofu, lentils, nut butters, mixed nuts and quinoa. Your lunches are where the key is, here, since it’s usually the most rushed and easy to grab something unhealthy. Give yourself a chance here, with healthy lunches that you pre-pack the night before to help keep you on track. Change the way you think about foods, in general, and when most of your diet is packed with clean, healthy foods, it’s okay to have a ‘treat’ food once in awhile!
Find something fun. It’s difficult to do things we don’t enjoy, and although a lot of people feel intimidated by exercise, but it can be fun! Find physical activities that you enjoy, and make them the core of your efforts. This could include cycling, playing soccer, or fitness classes with a friend!
Get support and accountability. Sometimes a friend is all you need to help you reach your goals. Just in time for the advent of summer, we’re offering a special program with our Little Black Dress Project. It’s a four-week program with effective workouts, tips for improved eating habits, and strategies for wellbeing — all supported with inspiration, accountability and non-competitive motivation from trainers and other project participants. Early Bird registration lasts until April 25th, and the project kicks off on May 5th!
Boot Camp Still Kicks it!
Every year or so there is a new kid on the block of “exciting new fitness trends”. Fitness fads come and go, but other than providing your bedroom with yet another space hogging, expensive clothes rack, there is no reason to jump on the band wagon. Stick with what works and your staff at Sync can attest to the success of a boot camp approach. Boot camp emerged some time back, but it is still going strong in popularity and effectiveness and here is why:
– Best Metabolic Boost. The use of high intensity intervals and circuit training stimulate your metabolism more effectively than any other workout. The ACSM data shows a burn of 9.8 calories/minute and an average of 600 calories/hour. Equally important to the caloric burn is the spikes of intensity levels mixed with low intensity muscle building moves.
– Build Muscle Burns Fat. That pretty much says it, but we focus on strength training in out boot camps and as your body is working to build muscle, fat is burned more effectively. You become a lean, mean, fighting machine!
– Team Approach leads to success. The accountability found when committed to working out with others causes you to work harder and stay consistent week after week. Add a bit of feisty competition with your team mates and you are pushing yourself your hardest.
– Endorphin Energy Excess. The healthy endorphin production during exercise also releases serotonin to beat depression and fight stress. Many of our members report a reduction in many medications including anti-depressants after regular class participation. Make sure to work with your doctor on this.
– Getting Back to the Basics. There is something appealing about a functional training approach, not only in the workout itself, but boot camp proponents see the strength and lifestyle benefits outside of class as they are able to do activities and challenges in other areas of life.
Remember, Your Sync Fitness staff have proven themselves to be highly successful in designing boot camp workouts that show results. If you have not yet experienced this for yourself, now is the time to join us and go for it.
Build Muscle and Burn Fat… is it True?
There is a lot of information circulating about how to best get fit, be healthy, lose fat, build muscle, increase your metabolism, and you name just about anything else in regards to health and fitness. The trick is how to separate the facts from fiction and how to zero in on the practices that are the most effective in healthy fitness instead of just attaining that “ripped bod”.
Your body burns more calories to maintain muscle than what is required to maintain fat. As a result, when you build more muscle, your body will burn fat just to maintain that muscle. This results in an increased metabolism. Add to that the caloric burn during the muscle building sessions as well as your cardio sessions, and you have created a caloric deficit and have got some serious fat burning going on.
However, if in the act of building more muscle, you are increasing your caloric consumption, you reduce your potential caloric deficit. The trick is to eat well, make every meal quality and enjoyable for you, while nourishing that newly built lean muscle mass.
There is not time, nor space in this post to devote to the foods you should avoid and those you should target, but we have a hunch that by now, you have a pretty good idea of that.
We do want to encourage you to keep the big picture in mind and not undermine your strength building efforts by consuming more calories than what are being burned. It is also important to make sure the calories you do consume are the best ones and compliment your weight training efforts.
Also, be sure to understand your fats and how certain fats can actually be beneficial in your diet.
Your time and efforts building muscle are creating a caloric deficit, keep it going in other areas by focusing on the following tips:
- – Consume enough daily protein to support that muscle gain. The current accepted amount is 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. Examples of high protein foods to target: Whole Eggs. Egg Whites, Protein Supplements (whey protein powder, casein protein powder, protein bars, etc.), Fish (all kinds), Beef (lean cuts), Pork (lean cuts), Milk, Cheese, Beans (all kinds), Nuts (all kinds), Chicken (skinless), and Turkey (skinless).
- – Avoid all processed sugars and empty calories, focusing instead on healthy grains, raw veggies and fruits and the above proteins mentioned
- – While weight training, focus on excellent form and maintaining your weight strength rather than always trying to increase heavier weights. This will maintain muscle and burn fat while in a caloric deficit mode. This will help you to avoid burning muscle for energy.
Exercise science and nutrition continue to bring new information to the forefront. However, the basics of what it takes to be healthy and at the correct weight for you is not all that complicated. Focus on these and you will see yourself more toned while burning fat.
Top 5 Tips To Your Best Beach Body Yet!
Let’s be honest, summer and warm weather can actually produce a lot of anxiety for people – especially here in Seattle, the Land of Fleece and Uggs (or “cozy slippers” as my son calls mine). The casual, cozy, layered look passes all Seattle fashion tests for about 10 months of the year.
And then comes July 5th, when, for about 8 weeks, we have to expose our pasty skin (I’m the pastiest in all the land!) and a little layer of “love”, AKA stored calories from the winter.
I’m not a big fan of “dieting” for a season or trying to shrink for any reason. But I am a HUGE fan of *feeling awesome*. For example, every now and then my pasty skin does not make me feel awesome – so I get a spray tan. Most of the time it all works out and I’m a nice shade of light golden bronze. Although, there was the one time I was a little more orange than bronze… But, I digress.
If you’re wanting to *feel awesome* in your own skin by summer, here are my 5 tips to getting “Beach Ready”:
5. Schedule your workouts publicly. Put them on your calendar and your fridge and your bosses calendar and your partner’s calendar. Then brag about them at work so your co-workers know what you’re doing. Brag about them on social media. Tell your kids when you’ll be working out. TELL EVERYONE. When you make your sweat a priority it gets done. The more people you tell, the less people who will try to book your for things during those precious workout hours. It’s all about the sweat schedule! BONUS: find an accountability partner and commit to a certain # of workouts for the month. Check in daily as you each knock off your workouts one by one.
4. Track your food. This can be a challenge, but there’s a ton of research to support doing this. If you know you have to document your food intake (every bite!) you will be much more mindful about your choices. BONUS: Here’s the thing – you KNOW what to do when it comes to food. Stop second guessing yourself and give yourself a little talking to about FUELING yourself versus stuffing your face. You got this. Oh, and My Fitness Pal is a great tool for tracking. Just ignore their calorie advice, though. It can be really skewed. Email me if you have questions on this!
3. #propro. I have to give credit to Sync member Caro for my favorite hashtag of 2014. #propro stands for protein and produce. When you put together your meals and snacks you always start with #propro. Once you have your protein and produce on the plate/in the bowl, you can add a little other stuff, as needed. You won’t need much mac & cheese if you start your meal with chicken, roasted veggies and tahini dressing (YUM!) Mark my words. #BONUS: challenge yourself to try out one new vegetable recipe each week.
2. I’m going to let you in on a little Sync Elite Circle Secret here. One of the most significant things you can do to change your behavior with fitness and nutrition is to start really noticing your influences and surroundings. Often we skip a workout or binge on unhealthy foods as a response to something frustrating, exhausting, overwhelming, negative, etc. Where can you cut some of this out of your life? If you’re in a great mood and feeling on top of the world, you’re probably not going to skip you workout or a healthy meal that will only further your positive feelings of accomplishment for the day, right? Don’t be afraid to own the heck out of your life. That means getting rid of people and places that do not serve your goals! BONUS: go through your Facebook and Instagram feeds and unfollow or block everyone who posts things that rub you the wrong way, make you feel bad about your body (most “fitspiration” is the opposite of inspirational!). Warning: this may include blocking family members. I’ve been there, done that and I’m a million times better for getting those people off my feed.
1. Ok, NUMERO UNO…. How to be 100% beach ready. Put on your bathing suit and go the dang beach. Today, tomorrow, or next week. You are “Beach Ready” just as you are. Don’t let anyone (most importantly yourself) make you feel otherwise. Sure, there might be things you can do to “tone” and “tighten”, but do these things out of self love and motivation to be a happier, healthier person – not just because you’re trying to shrink in the world or you feel your worth is determined by how flat your belly is in July. Make sense??
If this advice resonated with you, PERFECT. You are just in time for our Sync Spring Flingin Fat Loss Program. We only have a few spots left (like 5 – last time I checked!)
Our Spring Flingin Transformation Program will be a 4 week program that starts with a *mandatory* Kick Off Meeting on Wednesday, May 6th at 7pm. The program will run from Monday, May 11th – Saturday, June 6th. As with all our transformation programs, you’ll get unlimited classes, a full nutrition program (that has plenty of flexibility for different lifestyles and nutrition preferences), a ton of support and accountability and access to the most amazing community you could imagine. Warning: We will laugh. We will cry. You will love it all.
For full program info and registration CLICK HERE.
PS: Can we all play hooky and go to the beach today? Cabo?? Anyone???
Elements of a successful fitness and weight loss program
As summer is just around the corner all of us are looking forward to spring and summer fashions as well as those fun summer activities such as BBQ’s, boating, and just playing outside. Naturally you want to feel your best and look your best. Maintaining a successful fitness regime and weight loss plan factors into that. Too many times, people just focus on one or two elements such as just diet or just working out. When that happens, we lose sight of the big picture and how important it is to keep all elements in consideration; and we are less successful with our plan.
- Fitness: Change your focus from working out to burn off those extra cookies, to how you want to build a lean and healthy body so you can live a life and participate in activities that bring you and your family joy.
- Diet/nutrition: Re-think your approach toward it as “dieting”. Change your motivation to making healthy choices that are good for your body and overall health. This shift takes it away from denying yourself the yummy foods, to choosing the best foods.
- Lifestyle: Have you identified the lifestyle you want for yourself and your family? If that includes healthy activities such as family hikes or bike rides, then what can you do to plan and get those on the calendar instead of remaining parked in front of the TV.
- Mental/Emotional: Learn what your mental roadblocks are in weight loss and put a plan in place ahead of time to meet those head on…and beat them. Similarly, we all struggle with roadblocks to a regular fitness plan. Those can be thoughts of being too tired to exercise or thoughts that you just don’t have the time. Learn to identify yours and be proactive about removing those roadblocks and having the life you desire.
Incorporating all four of these elements to your approach to health and wellness will give you the success you want not only in fitness and nutrition, but in all areas of your life as you take charge and make changes for success.
Boot Camp is for YOU!
There are so many fitness options and approached out there, how do you decide which direction to go? Boot camp style workouts have been on the scene for a while, now and do not appear to be going anywhere. Boot camp workouts tend to be outdoors, but that aspect is not necessary. The group classes utilize calisthenics, body weight exercises, plyometric and interval training that push you in ways to resemble a military boot camp. Equipment used is simple and at a minimum, making it easy to adapt to settings and participants.
Your instructor will quickly take you from segment to segment which will drive up your heart rate into fat burning mode, while at the same time challenging your body with explosive body-weight exercises. Your metabolism will stay charged longer, increasing your fat burning through out your day.
There are many reasons that people see results and stay motivated with boot camp workouts. As a result, understanding the benefits of boot camp workouts can help you to stick with a fitness plan and see results faster!
- By its very nature of utilizing resistance and cardiovascular training in tandem, people see results faster with boot camp style workouts.
- Boot camp workouts are a great use of your time since you can get a full body workout in 45 to 60 minutes.
- Muscle is built without lengthy weight lifting sessions in the gym and therefore your metabolism is boosted for greater efficiency.
- The structure and consistency of approach inherent in boot camps help you to stay on track and reach your goals sooner.
- Although the intense flow and style of the boot camp is consistent, each class can differ from the one before it, helping participants to stay interested and engaged. Very little boredom!
- Community happens as people train together, encourage each other, and see results.
- The cardiovascular component of boot camps results in better heart health to combat the nations’ rising numbers in heart attacks and stroke.
- Osteoporosis is kept at bay as a result of the weight bearing activities that increase bone density.
The benefits of boot camp workouts are many and the reason for this fitness trend’s longevity. If you have not already checked out one of our boot camp offerings at Sync Fitness, make it a gift to yourself this holiday season and to start your New Year right!
Finding & Fighting the Roadblocks to Success
For almost all of us, we fight various battles on varying levels with pursuing a healthy lifestyle of good weight management and choices that promote long term health. Weight management seems to be one of the top struggles for many.
Sometimes the old lies and tapes in our heads can be the biggest roadblocks and identifying them is 90% of the battle. Know your enemy! Here are just a few of those roadblocks and ideas to tear them down.
Keep a food diary to identify your patterns of not only what you eat during the day, but the times of day you’re your resistance is at its lowest.
Going it on your own is a sure way to keep yourself back. Find a walking/workout partner and share your goals and struggles so that you keep each other encouraged, accountable and on track.
Learn to have healthy snack options on hand such as nuts, boiled eggs, string cheese, KIND Bars and other sources of protein and complex carbs to battle the less healthy choices you historically fall back on.
Portion control can allow you some of the more tasty options so you are not in total deprivation mode (which can lead to binges), yet keep things manageable and in perspective.
Drinking a tall glass of water does wonders to not only battle an immediate craving, but is so critical in metabolism boosting.
- Nutritional/body function roadblocks:
Poor digestion which deprives your cells of getting the right nutrients needed to metabolize and release fat for better assimilation of your food. Take a digestive enzyme and/or probiotics (with your doc’s permission) with your food to help improve breakdown and nutrient absorption, helping your cells to feel full and reduce the cravings so you get to those goals faster
Imbalanced hormones cause your body to hold onto more fat and retain fluid. This floods your fat cells with the wrong message. Chronic stress depletes the body of needed ingredients to make and maintain cortisol which is the body’s stress hormone. Progesterone is a key hormone in weight loss as well . Get to your doctor for a hormone check and consider options to get back in balance.
A liver detox helps to decrease toxins and allow improved nutrient absorptions. Dietary changes can eliminate most of the toxic foods as well cleanse your liver.
- Mental roadblocks can really be debilitating in weight loss.
Learn to identify where you make disparaging remarks about yourself and your body. Are you on the negative track? Ask those closest to you help you point out where they hear that in your life. Set some new tapes to replay and get on a better track.
I recently saw a man in the store who was almost morbidly obese and wearing a t shirt that said “Here’s Blubber”.
Focusing too much on numbers on the scale. Ignore that scale and focus instead on how your body feels, how your clothes fit. As you get into better conditioning and build muscle/lose fat, you will likely notice a more significant change in your size and how your clothes fit than a change on the scale. Remind yourself that getting stronger by building lean muscle is one of the best ways to lose fat.
Stress in your life drags your spirit down and decreases motivation. Identify the stressors and put a plan in place to battle it. Leave work at a more reasonable hour, get an exercise partner, take up an activity that leave you feeling lighter, stress free.
So, remember, identifying the roadblocks to your success is 90% of the battle. Learn yours and you are well on your way to victory over your roadblocks.
You CAN Meet Your Fitness Goals This Summer
Ok, so June is here…and almost over…which means it’s officially SUMMER.
Summer brings fun adventures and many reasons to celebrate. It can be a time when people lose focus of health goals. That doesn’t have to be the case. Here are a few ways to keep your summer weight loss goals attainable and focused so you can actually make progress in your health and fitness while you’re having fun in the sun.
Specific: Make goals that are clear so you know what you are going to do. “I’m going to get more fit” is not specific. “I’m going to attend 3 Boot Camp classes a week” is specific and easy to track as to whether or not you got it done.
Measureable: You will have more success if you can see your progress. A goal such as “lose weight” is not measureable. “I will eat 5 servings of veggies a day” is measureable. You need to see how much progress you have made and you will stick with it for greater success.
Attainable: A lofty goal such as “lose 50 pounds in 2 months” is not reasonable (or healthy). “I’m going to lose weight by working out 3 times a week and making the following nutrition changes…” is attainable. When you know your goals are attainable, you will stick with the program.
Relevant: Be sure what you’re doing is actually what you need to do to meet your goals. I’ve seen people all over Facebook joining a 30 Day Ab Challenge. If your goal is to get a stronger core, that is relevant. If your goal is to lose belly fat, a bunch of ab exercises actually are NOT relevant. You should have a very different plan of action. If you’re not sure if your action plan is relevant to your goal, please check in with me. I’d be happy to talk it over with you.
Time-bound: Have an event or end of season goal to shoot for to keep you motivated. If you are running, pick a 5K or 10K to enter in three months. Maybe you want to fit in a special dress for an occasion within the next 6 months. Use that as your carrot.
Helpful tips for SMART goal setting for the summer
- Keep fresh fruits and veggies on hand. It is so much easier in the summer months.
- Plan meals and recipes ahead to cook at home or on the BBQ. You are less likely to indulge in higher calorie, less healthy options.
- Keep easy to grab protein on hand such as boiled eggs or pre-cooked grilled chicken. This will help cut down the quick trips to the carb cabinet!
- Keep your workout gear packed in a gym bag or your bike on your car ready to go. It is easier to get out the door and get active if some of the prep is already done for you.
- « Previous Entries |
We'd Love to Hear From You
Jump, run, take the first step and set up your complimentary consultation today:Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Fun Tips
- General Fitness
- Self Care
- Sync Fitness Current Events
- Weight Loss Program
personal trainer seattle
Seattle personal training
Sync Fitness Recipe
Fremont Boot Camp
seattle group exercise classes
Seattle Indoor Boot Camp
Seattle Weight Loss Program
the fitness lab
wallingford boot camp
sync fitness boot camp
seattle boot camp
Seattle Weight Loss
Weight Loss Seattle
seattle personal trainer