Healthy and Easy Snack Options for Nutritional Success!
Focusing on fitness goals and keeping yourself disciplined in your workouts is fabulous and creating life-long healthy habits. But we all know that is just part of the equation. We know that weight loss/fat loss is as much as 80% dependent on what you put in your mouth. Make your efforts in workouts really pay off with healthy habits in your nutrition. Sometimes just a little bit of planning ahead and making sure you have low fuss but power-packed snack options is what gives you success.
We are including some great healthy and easy snack and breakfast recipe tips to incorporate in your plan and help you beat those tempting times during the day.
- – Start your morning off right! These White Cheddar and Dijon Baked Eggs are easy to prep ahead of time and total time is 20 minutes. High protein and add any chopped veggies or meats that suite you.
- – Satisfy your sweet and crunch cravings in a healthy way with this Strawberry-Avocado Salsa and Cinnamon Tortilla chips. The chips do great made in advance in an airtight container and the lime juice adds great flavor while keeping the avocado fresh.
- – Another morning winner with these Caprese Baked Egg Cups to start your day with high protein. This recipe puts you garden bounty of basil and tomatoes to good use.
- – Fabulous Greek Yogurt Smoothies abound here! Berries for antioxidant benefits, protein and good immunity boosting happening with lots of recipes to choose from.
- – Snacks for on the go and to help you beat that afternoon craving are a good strategy for success. Try the Popcorn with Parmesan, Cucumber-Feta Bites.
- – These Sweet Potato Breakfast Bars are good all day as a mini-meal replacement or in-between meal healthy option. Packed with protein and flavor, you can bake at the beginning of the week and have these to snack on or breakfast for the rest of the week.
- – Almonds are one of the heathiest options to reach for with B12’s, calcium, and protein. Keep a small container of almond butter with you and some sliced apples for dipping and you have the cravings beat! Almonds are calories-dense, so be careful not to over-consume.
Give some of these a try and let us know what you think! And please share with us some of your tips that give you success and fight the cravings.