Sync Fitness Recipe: Mediterranean Lettuce Wrap
This recipe come from my newsletter from July 1, 2009. It’s refreshing and yummy and a great low carb snack or meal.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 large leaf of lettuce
- 2 slices lean turkey
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, cut into 4 segments
- 2 tablespoons garlic hummus
- 1 tablespoon olive tapenade
- Lay the lettuce leaf flat and spread with 1 tablespoon of hummus. Place the turkey slices on the lettuce and spread with remaining hummus. Sprinkle the olive tapenade over the turkey and top with the roasted bell pepper.
- Wrap the lettuce, use a tooth pick to hold it together.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 170 calories, 6g fat, 15g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, and 15g protein.