Sync Fitness Recipe: Rainbow Kebabs
This recipe come from my July 15, 2009 newletter. This is a great side or dessert to bring to a BBQ!
Yield: 10 servings
Here’s what you need…
- 10 wooden skewers
- 10 strawberries
- 10 bite-sized watermelon pieces
- 10 bite-sized cantaloupe pieces
- 10 bite-sized mango pieces
- 10 bite-sized pineapple pieces
- 10 bite-sized kiwi pieces
- 10 blueberries
- 10 blackberries
- Put the chunks of fruit on each skewer in a rainbow pattern – red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- Place skewers on a platter and serve.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 60 calories, 0g fat, 15g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 1g protein.