12 Day Take Off
We are so excited to bring a BRAND NEW 12 day program to Sync Fitness from Monday, March 28th – Friday, April 8th. This program was specifically designed for you, as a jump start into habits that can serve you for a lifetime. We are never about gimmicks or quick fixes over here. We are about giving you skills and mindset tools that will allow you to improve your life and all aspects of your health and wellness for years to come. This is why our member stick around for years.
Our 12 Day Take Off Is For Women Looking For:
• Effective, efficient and convenient workouts
• Simple ways to improve your eating habits
• Strategies to take better care of yourself amidst a busy lifestyle
• Connection with other women who are welcoming and non-competitive
• Daily inspiration, accountability and motivation
Most women come to us feeling a little nervous and unsure about where to start with changing habits. I get it, it’s totally overwhelming and a bit daunting, especially given all the hype out there about the best way to lose weight or eat right, etc, etc.
My goal is to make this all very simple for you. I want to give you the tools you need to get started and stick with it. This is where Sync Fitness really shines. Our members stick with us because we have a proven track record of helping women change their lives. This video will give you an idea of how we operate:
In Your 12 Day Take Off, You Can Expect:
• Increased energy
• Improved productivity
• Weight loss/fat loss
• Lean muscle gain
• Improved self image
• A total mindset makeover related to food and exercise
• New friends and an amazing support system
I have been running programs for years now and I know how to help people just like you. I know how to motivate you to dig deep and I know how to help you be a little kinder to yourself (both are essential.) A 12 day commitment can be life changing. Give me 12 days and we will create a new way for you to live better and longer. This is the part where I could break down in tears and tell you about all the amazing women I’ve seen change so dramatically over them years when given a chance and some tools – but I’ll spare you my tears… Instead, I’ll give you my word that I am committed to YOU. I will be here for YOU. I created this for YOU. Let’s do this together. You in?
What You Get With Your 12 Day Take Off:
• Kick Off Celebration on Thursday, March 24th 7pm [VALUE: $47]
• 12 Days of Unlimited Workouts at Sync Fitness (49 day/time options) [VALUE: $107]
• 12 Day Take Off Food Plan (super simple and modifiable) [VALUE: $97]
• 12 Day Take Off Dinner Recipes (100% delicious and easy to make) [VALUE: $27]
• 12 Day Take Off Guilt Free High Protein Desserts [VALUE: $17]
• Mindset Makeover Manual [VALUE: $57]
• Daily support, motivation and accountability [VALUE: $47]
• Access to exclusive online community [VALUE: $47]
• Grand Finale Party on Saturday, April 9th at 10am [VALUE: $47]
As you can see this program is worth almost $500. However, we are offering the entire program for only $47 if you sign up by Friday, March 18th. After March 18th, if the program is not sold out, your investment will be $67. If you are a current member, your investment is $37.
Please note the Kick Off Celebration on March 24th at 7pm is MANDATORY – since this is where you’ll learn all about how the program will work. Mark your calendar!
This program is currently SOLD OUT.
Please email Sara to get on the Wait List.
This program is currently SOLD OUT
Please email Sara to get on the Wait List.
"Existing Members" are people who are currently paying monthly to participate in Sync Fitness classes. "Non-members" are people who are not monthly paying Boot Camp members.
Fine Print: Members include anyone currently paying for monthly Boot Camp membership. All prices include 9.6% WA State sales tax.
About Sara and Sync Fitness: I founded Sync Fitness in 2003. It is my biggest pride and joy – ok, aside from my 3 year old – and some days that is totally negotiable. Our programs have received multiple awards and accolades over the years. The community my staff and members have built at Sync Fitness is beyond anything I could have imagined when I first started this adventure. We do a lot of laughing, a lot of cheering, and there are quite a few happy tears too. I am proud that this is a safe place for so many women to show up and do their thang, whatever that means on any given day. Our classes are full of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels. Every single person is perfect as is.